Thank you for engaging with us during these past few months as we developed this coalition into one that can meaningfully impact the health of Latino/as now, throughout this health crisis, and into the future.
- Advisory Board: Senior leaders who represent both private and public organizations who provide invaluable strategic advice and counsel for the planning, implementation, and assessment of the ongoing work and effectiveness of the coalition.
- Action Groups: Responsible for creating and completing strategies addressing the goals of the coalition.
- Administrative Teams: Provides technical and analytical support engaging in a range of administrative work, including strategic communications, public affairs, and business strategy, providing the necessary support to address the needs of the coalition.
- State Ambassadors/Chapter Leads: Responsible for spreading our mission and coordinating activities at the state and local levels.
- The Health Communications & Outreach Action Group: To develop culturally appropriate health communication strategies, campaigns, and community-based interventions to improve communication and outreach to Latino communities and shape public opinion.
- The Health Care Delivery Action Group: To improve equity in health care through interventions focused on the patient, provider, and health system level.
- The Research & Policy Action Group: To analyze data and trends to identify gaps and opportunities to improve the health of Latino communities, and to coordinate action with policymakers to implement change.
- Membership & Strategic Partnerships: Responsible for membership operations including recruitment and retention of members, onboarding, orienting, guiding, supporting, and motivating new and existing members
- Internal Communications & Strategy: ‘La Colmena’ – Internal Communications: Central to the ongoing transformation of the Coalition to become the leading Latino/a health equity organization, empowering our informed Latinx leaders and community members. The team is also responsible for providing ongoing and up-to-date informational and administrative support to ensure effective communication and coordination among those in the Coalition.
- Finance and Operations: Responsible for managing our accounting and financial control functions and developing a strategy for sustainability and long-term growth.
- Public Relations & Communications: Responsible for developing our overall public relations strategy, which includes maintaining our website and social media accounts, conducting digital outreach, handling media relations, and helping with event advertisement and publicity.